The ingredients for 2 servings are:
- 160 gr. Eggplant Slices
- Beef Fillet
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Sweet Red Bell Pepper (medium size)
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
To prepare this recipe, these are the steps to follow:
- Start by adding one tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet. Put over high heat and let it become warm.
- Once the olive oil its hot enough, you can place the whole beef fillet in the skillet.
- Let the beef roast on each side for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt on the beef, then proceed to place it on an oven dish.
- Cut the eggplant into slices, brush some olive oil on them and season with salt and pepper, then place them on an oven dish too.
- Cook both the beef filet and the eggplant slices in the preheated oven at 180°C or 356°F for about 12 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down before moving on.
Now we can proceed to prepare the rolls, starting with the sauce:
- Mix together the heavy cream and the yogurt.
- Add ½ tsp of salt in it and start to stir.
- You can now add the powdered paprika and the lemon Juice.
- Complete it by pouring the turmeric in the sauce we made.
At this point we only need to put together the ingredients:
- Place the eggplant slices on a dish.
- Spread the yogurt sauce in it.
- Finely cut the beef filet into strips and toss them in the middle of the wrap.
- Season with 1 drizzle of olive oil, ½ tsp of salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Add the Chili flakes and the lettuce leaves.
- Thinly slice the sweet red bell peppers and add them on top. Now you can add the chopped parsley.
- Roll up the wrap, and place it in the hot skillet.
- Cook it for 2 minutes per side and serve hot.
You can serve this delicious keto wrap as a snack or as light lunch. This wrap is also toddler friendly.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 214 gr
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 535Total Fat: 38.86gSaturated Fat: 6.4gTrans Fat: 0.2gUnsaturated Fat: 11.6gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 15.12gFiber: 2.7gSugar: 4.7gProtein: 34.61g