The ingredients for this recipe are:
- 500 gr Cod Fish Fillets
- 50 gr Spinach
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 300 gr Ground Pistachio
These are the steps to make to prepare this recipe:
- The first thing we need to do to is the sage flavored butter, so we will start by placing the butter in a small pot and we will melt it over low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, we can add the sage leaves. Leave it over low heat until the leaf starts to fry, then turn the flame off and allow it to rest at room temperature.
- Pour the olive oil in a small pan, place it over high heat and toss the spinach in it. Add a pinch of salt and ½ tsp of chili flakes to give a note of spicy to it. Gently cook the spinach for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, brush the cod fillets with the butter, pour the ground pistachio in a small tray and place the fish in it by just dipping the meat side inside the pistachio. Leave the skin intact.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C and cook the cod fish fillet for 12 minutes, laying it on the skin side. Add some salt and pepper.
- Serve the fillets by placing them on a spinach base and pour 1 tbsp of the sage-flavored butter on top of it.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 230 gr
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 642Total Fat: 49.5gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0.4gUnsaturated Fat: 23.4gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 477mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 8gSugar: 5.1gProtein: 34.77g