this simple and quick recipe is a variation of a recipe widely used in Italy.
We have also removed the grains and kept the calories low.
The ingredients are just a few, but you will still be amazed by the incredible flavor of this savory pie.
Here is how to prepare it.
The ingredients needed to prepare this recipe are:
- 500 gr. Zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 50 gr Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tbsp Almond Flour
These are the steps to follow to prepare this savory pie:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Break the eggs into a big bowl and beat them using a fork
- Add 2 tsp of salt and stir well.
- Grate the zucchini into the beaten eggs
- Peel the avocado, remove the seed and then proceed to crush the pulp. Add it to the egg
- Pour the olive oil in the egg mixture as well and stir it to get a smooth mixture. Add 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese to it. Mix half of the almond flour to the mixture and keep the remaining for later.
- Pour the mixture into an oven dish greased with melted butter and sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top, then do the same with the remaining almond flour.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, and if the pie is too moist, allow it to cook for 5 minutes more.
- Halfway through the cooking process, dice the tomatoe and place it on top of the zucchini pie.
- Serve with a green salad or as a side dish with shrimps.
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian Cuisine
- Serving Size: 200 gr
- Calories: 212 kcal
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 137 mg
- Fat: 17.53 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 mg
- Carbohydrates: 7.00 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 9.13 g
- Cholesterol: 310 mg
Keywords: Keto Baked Savory Zucchini Cake