In this recipe, we will completely remove carbs.
We will be using seafood that is rich in protein and also great in taste to build a super-keto salad.
This easy salad yields a very high protein quantity and is perfect as a dinner.
The high vitamin and nutritional count keep this recipe suitable as a sports meal.
The ingredients needed for 4 servings are:
- 350 gr. Shrimps or Prawns
- 15 Small Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- ½ White Onion
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Rhum
To prepare this recipe, these the steps to follow:
The first thing we need to do if we don’t have our shrimps cleaned is to remove all of the shells and heads.
- After that, we need to remove the black stripe on the back of each shrimp. This will avoid a bitter flavor arising from our salad.
- Now wash the shrimps in cold water and let them dry up.
- Put a non-stick skillet over high heat and pour the olive oil in it.
- Toss the shrimps in it only when the oil is hot and start to stir-fry them.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste and add the rum to the pan.
- Make sure to be far enough, since the liquor will now ignite. Let the flame go down by itself, placing over low heat.
- Chop both the parsley and coriander leaves and toss them in the pan along with shrimps and stir everything well.
- Pour the soy sauce all over the shrimps, and mix well to cover them homogeneously.
- Break the eggs in a medium sized bowl, add a small pinch of salt and pepper and beat them using a fork.
- Place a skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and start scrambling the eggs.
- Scramble them until they become very dry.
- Slice thinly the onion and cut the tomatoes in 4 wedges, then toss everything serving bowls.
- Add the shrimps to each bowl and serve warm.
Once the shrimps are cooked, they can last 2 days in the fridge, so you don’t have to worry if you prepare too much of it.
- Category: recipes
- Method: stir-fry
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 570 gr
- Calories: 355 kcal
- Sugar: 12.7 gr
- Sodium: 1135mg
- Fat: 24.08 gr
- Saturated Fat: 3.1 gr
- Unsaturated Fat: 10 gr
- Trans Fat: 0 gr
- Carbohydrates: 10.49 gr
- Fiber: 5 gr
- Protein: 24.7 gr
- Cholesterol: 599 mg
Keywords: Keto Prawn Salad